Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, May 30, 2011

Multitudes on Monday

For Your name's sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it [is] great. Psalm 25:11

This week the Lord taught me a gerat lesson in the relationship He and I have. His love for me is not dependant on my perfection. I am saved, not by my works, not by the great things I have done, not by just being me; I am saved by GRACE, grace poured out on me daily, heaping, cleansing grace. In my great iniquity, I come before Him, seeking that very grace. When I come with a repentant heart, He cleanses with me, forgives me, and forgets my very iniquity for forever. The Lord showers me with His great love, because of His love. It is a broken, repentant, humble spirit that the Lord loves.

Today, I continue in my endless list of gratitudes...marking down the great gifts the Lord has given in rememberance of Him.

#'s 748-764
- nachos for supper
-kiddos cuddled in bed, watching old movies
-planning mini-vacations with our parents
-planning for a visit to the states
-finances to go to the states
-planned times of rest this visit
-planned, set aside time with family
-Your infinite goodness
-Your literal Word- a great gift to us
-Your very breath changing me daily
-6 magnificent days of Creation
-proof- in recent years- of man and dinosaur co-existing
-seeing a passion growing in Ethan to share TRUTH- Your Word- and to expel myth and lies
-the convicting power of Your word
-birthday parties
meeting people from all over the world- Israel, Italy, Mexico, Canada, Great Britain- al in one place- all desperately needing you
-That You came to rescue me...and You did...

http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href=" www.aholyexperience.com?="">http://www.aholyexperience.com>" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/annvoskamp/multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1.jpg" >

No comments: