Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, May 9, 2011

Multitudes on Monday

I have so much to be thankful for. In a world where everyone is out for himself, hearts are hard and necks are stiff, I pause in this quiet little space to reflect on the great goodness of our God.

#601-621
-doughnuts from the city
-helping neighbors
-neighbors who help without being asked
-sleepy girls
-fans
-Jesus' example of baptism
-God's gift of the Holy Spirit
-God's declaration in the form of heavenly voice that Jesus was indeed His beloved Son
-John the Baptist being a strong witness for Christ
-good friends who go out of their way to bless us from afar
-an afternoon at the beach
-my two mother's- mom and Sue
-all the mother's in my life- especially my aunt Sandy and Gran
-finding old pics of when the kids were little
-celebrating life- Ethan is 11!
-"This is the day!"
-Ging-ging's singing birthday hamster
-chocolate syrup birthday brownies
-surprise brithday gifts sent months in advance (thanks Aunt Sandy!)
-birthday breakfasts!
-former youth group student contacting me to be a reference for his seminary application- Praise the Lord! for long-term fruit!

No comments: