Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Multitudes on Monday (on Tuesday)

Hear, O Lord, have mercy and be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper!
     You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
     To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.  Psalm 30:10-12 (Amplified Bible)

Every day, thanks here and thanks there...thanks everywhere. My heart sings a new song a little bit more all the time. May I always and forever, O LOrd, give thanks...

#703-722
-walking arm-in-arm under the umbrella with my man
-walking to and from church
-black beans,rice,beef tips, peppers and onions
-popcorn Sundays
-laughing the evening away
-Phase 10 on a Sunday morning
-lazy Sunday monrings
-evening church services
-greeting every member of the church each week (love that about Latin America)
-unexpected gifts from a friend
-morning exercises - both for the body and the soul
-that no, none knoweth the day or the hour
-new interns
-softly falling rain in the morning
-deep restful sleep
-learning to love anew each day
-grace that covers all of me
-That You've given us the Source- Your Word- for all we need, for all we encounter, for all the questions...thank you...
-finding windows washed, shelves and ledges dusted, bathrooms cleaned, all by the man who has my heart
-Genesis-beginning- all new, all grace

http://www.aholyexperience.com" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/annvoskamp/multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1.jpg" >

a journey never-ending...counting Your gifts, Your grace, forever thankful.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

What a lovely list. Blessings on your family's journey.

The McClain's said...

Thanks for stopping by Deborah! May you be richly blessed today by the great, countless, gifts He has given you!