Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today, on Mother's Day, I reflect on all of the amazing women the Lord has placed in my life who've blessed me in so many ways.

Last year, we were 'home' on Mother's Day and celebrated both Ethan's birthday as well as Mother's Day with both of our moms. We have great memories of many years together.

This year, it is difficult to be away today.

I am so very thankful for both my mom and my mom-in-love, Sue.

Here are a few pictures from several years ago in 2008 when we were back for just a week in the fall:





This one is from 2009 when the girls and I took a quick trip back after Dad's open heart surgery.

These are from Mother's Day 2010.



One of the greatest joys in my life is being a mother to Ethan, Isabelle, and Audrey. I am so thankful for them. I fail them day after day, yet God is so good and his mercies new every morning. I love them so much.

2007 - 2008 our first year in Costa Rica

Our first Nicaragua trip in 2008

Our second Nicargua trip

December 2010

March 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day! The pictures are great and I do enjoy reading this blog. The kids have gotten so big since we last saw you guys, I will not recognize them if we get the chance to cross paths again. Hope we get to see you soon. Many blessings, Naomi and family