Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Saturday, May 21, 2011

Makeup posts...

I've got so much to share that has happened over the past several weeks so, if I can use my time wisely here, I'll be posting several picture posts today, because I love to share pics of our life happenings...

The next few pictures are of the wide array of creatures we see often around our home; some strange, some lovely, and some just, well, interesting.

Turquoise-browned Motmot

Two of them come to visit almost every morning. I had never seen them and I called Audrey out and she said, "Mom, they come everymorning. One sits on the wire and one sits on our fence!"

Little froggy peeking out of the drain hole of the pila sink (work sink)

I came closer and he backed down into the drain and I never saw him come out again.
Boat-billed flycatcher. We saw a large group of them in the trees near the estuary on Tamarindo Beach and then flying around the beach.

Little baby gecko checking out the time.
Boat-billed flycatcher on Playa Tamarindo
Collared Aracari- he's a member of the toucan family and said to be Guanacaste's toucan. He settled right down on the papaya tree just outside our back door.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't you love how colorful and interesting our "critters" are ?! :-) Thanks for sharing!

The McClain's said...

Yes, totally! Right now it is tarantula, june bug, and huge flying ant season...yeah :)