Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, June 6, 2011

Multitudes on Monday

As I sit and listen to the rain, I am deeply thankful for the life God has planned for me. I am deeply thankful for the little I have to complain about. I am deeply thankful for the family I have. I am deeply thankful for the friends he has brought into my life. I am deeply thankful for HIM.

May you today bask in His goodness and stop for a moment and give thanks to Him.

#'s 781 - 795

- manta rays (sting rays) floating by us in the ocean
-the stingray shuffle
-fish flapping around in and out of the ocean
-Ethan snorkeling in the Pacific Ocean Puerto Viejo) as if it was as normal as the sun rising and setting
-Eden, Ezekiel, Elijah, Audrey, Isabelle playing all day together, happily, and without a care in the world...except those sting rays...
-sand soup!
-french toast
-sushi
-date night
-a heavenly Father who relentlessly pursued me and rescued me, paid an incredible ransom for me, showers me daily with grace, mercy and love
- girl game night
-rainy days
-the incredible  intricacies of God and His creation
-that He is I AM...and I am so not...
-that we literally have no words to describe Him- He is indescribable

2 comments:

Craig said...

okay – I hearted all of your thank you's – I always do. But how do you beat this awesome play on words:

-that He is I AM...and I am so not...

I'm smiling because of the simple brilliance of that. I heart that! I may steal that at some point in the future – I hope I remember to give you credit. Seriously, I HEART that.

God bless and keep you and each and every one of yours this day.

The McClain's said...

I certainly cannot take credit for that quote- I am sure I've read it somewhere...but glad it blessed you today.