Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Multitudes On Monday (on Tuesday)

Being broken...why does getting there have to be such a mess?

If you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding and if you look for it as if for silver and search for it as if for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:3-6

This week has been a boiling point of sorts...that has left me broken before my King...weeks of stress piling up combined with strange sicknesses, Portuguese Man of War stings, car troubles, and an evening in the emergency clinic...just about did me in...But in this world, we will have trouble...and I am thankful that My King, Jesus, is bigger than he that lives in this world...Thanks be to God for HIS strength...for HIS understanding...and that from HIM all blessings flow!

#'s 865-879 in a never-ending list of YOUR good gifts...
-Victor's heart
-the gift of interns
-learning of Your work in the lives of young women
-how You weave our lives together in such cool ways
-the bond we have through Christ
-matthew McClain <3
-doggies
-fish in the ocean
-rice with veggies, black beans, and filet of fish
-Genesis = beginnings
-imaginative play
-sisterly love
-my pajama pants
-mornings cool enough to drink my chai tea without sweating and to stay in my PJ's for as long as I want! :)
-ice cold water

http://www.aholyexperience.com/" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/annvoskamp/multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1.jpg" />

No comments: