Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Multitudes on Monday (on Tuesday)

Due to a power outage in our neighborhood yesterday, I couldn't post...

However today I am in awe of our heavenly Father, His goodness, His grace, His mercy, His deep and wide love for me.

When I started this journey about six months ago, I wondered about how long it might take to record 1000 gifts...1000 seems like such a big number. Yet, when I ponder the scriptures that talk about the number of grains of sand and the number of stars in the sky...the number 1000 is so very small.

Yet, today marks for me the passage of 1000 gifts...time passes by and I've marked down, made a rememberance marker of God's glorious works in these past 6 months...thank You Jesus for this journey that will never stop...of giving thanks, receiving grace, be filled with joy!

#'s 986- 1004
-floaty ring toss with Justine and Michaela
-seeing fruit in the PFK kids- they have retained what we've been studying
-"Yo quiero nadar en el rio de Dios!"
-Corey doing dishes
-watching Little House as a family
-reading of Your work, Lord, in the lives of young women
-seeing how influential one man can be in a community- God please open Alvaro's  heart to You
-answered prayer-renewed strength and spirit in Michaela
-another restful night sleep
-hearing the girls play quietly early in the morning
-good morning kisses from matthew
-good morning smiles form Ethan
-Isabelle making her bed
-having a yard full of grass
-the amazing, caring, and beautiful way You created man and gave him dominion over the earth
-that You enjoyed watching Adam name all the animals
-that You are Creator of all things, yet You love me so deeply
-thankful that the fkea bites I have are a reminder of those who've suffered excruxiatingly more than I for the sake of the gospel and for the sake of the name above all names- Jesus...

http://www.aholyexperience.com/" target="_blank">http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff162/annvoskamp/multitudesonmondaysbutton2-1.jpg" />