Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let it rain...

Every once in awhile a kid just needs to be a kid...

Partnering with Potter's Field Kids allows us the opportunity to share the gospel, make disciples, teach kids English, feed hungry kids, tutor them...and, sometimes-

just let them be kids :)













A fantastic time was had tonight by all...in a tiny little town...in a sweet little church...on a muddy dirt road...as the rain fell down...Laughter rang out as if the church bells were ringing...

Thank You Jesus, for such a sweet time with  group of precious kids!

PS: I got soaked, too...one of the girls pulled me in...it's just that nobody got a picture of me :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!

Craig said...

That. Is. Perfect. I can see the fun … I can hear the laughter… I can feel the fellowship… Well done – well done! I'm smiling as I write this – God bless you and all you do – and God bless all of yours.

The McClain's said...

@ Erin- it was so much fun!! One of the perks of working with kids is getting to act like you're still one :) Heeheehee!

@Craig- Thanks for your encouragement, as always.

Sarah said...

I lost track of how many times we played in the rain ... Once when water was out for too long, it started pouring and we all ran to a gutter run off with shampoo!

Delighted to catch up with you again friend and see all the marvelous ways God is using your family for His glory.

Be blessed bunches,
Sarah

The McClain's said...

@Sarah- my father-in-law showered in the rain one day while he was visiting us- and got some funny looks from our neighbors and oodles of giggles from our girls :) So good to read what the Lord is doing in your life, too my sweet friend! Hw are you on Lizano? ;)