Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Saturday, October 23, 2010

A dog's life

The other night, after I had gotten the kids to bed, I did something I rarely do- I sat down in the living room and turned on the TV to see if there was a movie on. Marley and Me happened to be starting in about 10 minutes and I had wanted to watch it for awhile. Matt had just gotten home and I asked him if he wanted to watch it with me. So, we did. It is such a cute movie (I am not a Jennifer Anniston fan, and usually don't like any movie she is in...but this one I do). As you can imagine, if you've seen it, I was balling at the end.

All of this to say that our dogs are such a big part of our life here and they are a part of our family. I cannot figure out why Matt and I waited so long to get a dog, and now that we have lived the life of more than one, I am not sure how we will ever not have one!

Here are a few pictures of their life lately...















Pictures courtesy of Isabelle Adair McClain

No comments: