Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Friday, May 8, 2009

Nicaragua photos

Sorry for the delay in posts...we said good-bye to Mimi (Matt's mom Sue) this morning after about 10 days here with us. We had a wonderful time. Nicaragua was fantastic time to share with her and relax, something we always need in the busy life we lead...

I have high hopes to post pictures soon of the trip, but I am also going to try something new.

I generally post most photos on facebook. I have enclosed the link in this post and hope that it works and you can view the pics of the trip.

There are two albums. Here is the link for the first:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78270&id=735354596&l=824cd11acc

and the link for the second:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78287&id=735354596&l=bf65c9d4d7

Please comment as to whether it is working or not....

Thanks!

**Note: It looks like you'll have to copy and paste the link in order to get to the albums. I know there is a way to include a link and just click on a word to get to it, I just do not know how to do it. If anyone has any helpful insights on how to do that- I'm all ears :)

No comments: