Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Multitudes on Monday (on Tuesday)

"And God said, 'Let there be light" and there was light." Genesis 1:3

From nothing, God created everything. What He said, simply became.

"the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."
Genesis 2:7

What are we anyway, but dust?

What is this life, if not spent living as a breath of life?

This week, I've pondered God's great intense love for me, my love for Him, faith, my faith, the way jesus lived his life and how I live mine...

And it all comes back to this-

Am I willing to make myself nothing to live fully in everything for Him?

If in everything, we find grace; then should you not find in me grace?

But really, is this what you see when you look at me?

Do you really see grace, Christ, in me in everything?

And then the question really becomes this...

Is Jesus really my everything?

Everyday, I realize that all is grace...and He is grace and love and peace and joy and I am nothing...nothing without Him. He is my grace, love, peace, and joy and if He's not then I cannot and will not be able to offer any of these to anyone because without him I cannot begin to understand any one of these.

Today, join with me in giving thanks...

#'s 1674 - 1687
- thankful kids
- good friends who fix dinner for my hubby and kids when it is my night on and his night off
- little boys
- feeling little life move inside another
- the miracle of life
- studying with PFK kids
- omelets...yummy
- serving others
- young ones praying
- All is grace- Shaun Groves
- interns!!
- Your provision in all things, Jesus!
- that You bless in all things and all things become a blessing
- experiencing the sense of pride other's feel for their country



No comments: