Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Multitudes on Monday (on Tuesday)

Today I sit and am so thankful for the work of the Lord in my life. I am so thankful for the community of faith- around the world. Thank You Jesus, for your shed blood. Thank You, Fatherm for sending Your Son.

#'s 1451 - 1465
- having real heart-toheart with Gabriela, Cindy, and Dayana- Thank You Jesus for this breakthrough
- the tropical sounds I've grown so used to hearing- howler monkeys, certain tropical birds, parrots
- hummingbirds
- butterlfies
- seeing how our kids love others
- the cool way You bring together Your family, Lord
- speaking Your Truth into the lives of children
- Ellie and Fannie coming to church with Gabriela, Neysi, Dayana, Eddy and Gustavo
- having the problem of not enough space and not enough chairs in the church
- a community of believers, all imperfect, all being transformed
- for the shed blood of Christ
- for my salvation, by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ
- because when I call, You hear me
- because You came when I called, and rescued me
- because You've given me hope and the promise - security- forever with You in eternity



No comments: