Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, August 22, 2011

Multitudes on Monday

From my heart this morning...

(from John 1)

"You, Jesus, were in perfect harmony with Your Father. You chose to leave perfection and take himan form and live in a fallen world- that Your glory could be seen- the One and Only- the One who came from the Father - full of grace and truth.

You were who John the baptist preached about. Moses gave us the law. You gave us grace and truth. No one has ever seen God, but You- the One and Only- have made yourself known to the world. You, God incarnate, God's only Son, came to this earth as a baby, just like us. As a boy, dedicated yourself to ministry, studied the scriptures and as a man entered the ministry. You declared Yourself the Messaih- the long awaited Savior. Then You died a death You did not deserve on an old rugged cross for my sins and the sins of the world.

thank You Jesus! Thank You! Joh nBaptist declared You the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

John told the people that God's Spirit would rest on the Son of God in the form of a dove.

People began to follow You even before this prophecy was fulfilled. Andrew and Peter called You'Teacher" and followed You first, then Philip and Nathanel. Scripture says Andrew 'found' Jesus (John 1:41) while Jesus 'found' Philip, then Philip found Nathanel. (John 1:43).

Thank You Jesus for finding me. I knew the truth and ignored it. You persued me - You found me - You rescued me. Thank You.

With many thanks in my heart today, I count blessing after blessing...

#'s 1609 - 1613
- Sundays spent together, nothing on the agenda except being together
- Sunday evening church
- being awakened to pray for fellow believers
- John 1:12-13 - thank You father for the choice to believe in Your name and to recieve You as my Savior and for the privilege to be Your child
- Thank You Jesus for finding me. I knew the truth and ignored it. You persued me - You found me - You rescued me. Thank You.



1 comment:

PamJ said...

wonderful gifts!
and a great way & reason to be woken up - to pray :)
found you via A Holy Experience...