Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, January 10, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays...1000 gifts

Todays gifts...
#'s 41 - 53
41. sleepy days
42. a backyard full of kids
43. kickball
44. housefull of kids, sweaty after a game of backyard kickball
45. joyful reunion between friends (Eden, Ezekiel, Audrey, Isa, Rebecca, Sophia after almost two weeks without seeing each other)
46. the privilege of worshipping my God
47. sound teaching from the Word
48. my husband
49. my three blessings
50. seeing old friends again- Erika at church
51. a washing machine to wash the never-ending piles
52. emails bringing prayers and encouragement
53. listening to FEPC- live!- on the internet and Pastor Tom preaching :)

Would you like to join us...hop on over and share your link...

and watch as the joy of the Lord fills your inner most being and begins to change you from the inside out...


2 comments:

Melanie said...

There are SO many gifts! I am just amazed. My body is feeling run-down and sick from a cold today, but my heart is rejoicing from reading these beautiful lists of gratitude from sisters I have never met. :)

Hugs!
Melanie

The McClain's said...

Melanie,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I enjoyed your list today, many of your gifts leading me back to the days our life involved snowy, wintery days. I can relate to the lip balm- I love that! And facebook is great for me to keep up with family half a world away :) Have a blessed day and keep on counting those gifts! That pizza looked YUMMY!
Blessings,
Brooke :)