Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, January 31, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays

Last week, I missed sharing my endless gift list...We were traveling all day and I wasn't able to post...please forgive me.

Today, I will share from the multidudes of gifts I am counting...one by one...gaining grace with every one, learning to share grace as I go, feeling myself soften, as clay in the Potter's hands.

#180 baptisms- young and the young-at-heart choosing to follow Jesus and publically proclaiming Him as their Savior, telling the world they have decided to follow Jesus.
#181 church on the beach
#182 sharing God's goodness with others, reaping their encouragement and praising Jesus together
#183 church family celebrating together
#184 the joy of finding old pictures on the computer
#185 memories of old of when my not-little-ones were so very little
#186 memories of time spent with Karista
#187 Mom and Dad's 36th wedding anniversary
#188 morning saludos from Doña Elvita
#189 tree full of green mangos=tree full of soon-to-be ripe mangos!!
#190 early mornings with Audrey
#191 unexpected provision- Jehovah Jireh
#192 uniterrupted time to study God's Word and prepare to teach it
#193 INTERNS!!! (HOORAY Sarah and Michaela!)
#194 favorite hymns- sung in both English and Spanish
#195 hearing reports of God's goodness, his work, and his sanctification process in the lives of women in the church
#196 public account of God's goodness and work in Villarreal
#197 "Mommy, I just can't sleep until you sing me a song. I tried but I just can't." ~ Audrey
#198 the privilege of praying for good friends, sisters in Christ
#199 the amazing gift of God's creation and His amazing power and authority over all
#200 -God said, and it was...-

May you be blessed in your journey of counting the multitudes of God's blessings...

No comments: