Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love you Forever...

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."












Lord, the days go by so fast, my heart aches for days gone by, yet looks forward to seeing his future. What have you prepared for my little boy, O Sovereign Lord? As long as I'm living, my baby he'll be. But he's always been yours and always will be. Thank you for the privilege to raise this special young man.

2 comments:

Jewelry by Diana- Joyeria Diana said...

That book always makes me cry when I read it to my girls... what sweet pictures.

The McClain's said...

Thanks for stopping by, Diana and leaving me a comment. It always makes me cry, too and it is one of our favorites too. My son told me last night that it makes him cry, too, when the son sings the song to the mom at the end...so sweet. Have a blessed day!