Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Diary of Daisy


I can fall asleep in almost any position, anywhere, anytime. The other day I was so tired from playing I curled up with my best friend and fell asleep. I was so comfortable!


She makes a wonderful pillow!



At night, I do not like to be alone. I still miss being with my brothers. So, I've been sleeping with Tito. He takes care of me at night and is good company for me when I get scared at night.


This girl is so sweet to me. She has had her own dog for about a year, so she kinda knows already what I like. She is a sweet human.



So, yeah...this could be really embarrassing for me...getting put in a doll stroller...but I look at it as a cool ride. I know you're jealous!


Hey- at least I made the humans happy for a few minutes! :)


I love it when my owner, Audrey, reads to me :)


Look how big I am! This is the one called "Mommy"'s flip flop.


This is me sleeping by my blue bone. I really like to cuddle up next to feet. And sometimes even on the feet of the humans in this house. It is so comfy. Plus if I wake up, I've got a nice toy right there to bite on :) {I'm talking about the feet, ya know)


This was one of the first few days in my new house. I was so tired I just fell asleep right next to my Audrey. She even let her put my head on her lap.


I had to stretch a little to get my head on her lap...but it was worth it because it was such nice nap!

I hope you enjoy a little glimpse into my daily life. I'm loving life in my new house. the humans are pretty cool. They clap and cheer every time I go to the bathroom on the paper, so I just keep doing it. The food is AWESOME! They've made me a nice space all to my own to stay in when they leave and have given me some fun toys. I can't wait until I get to go outside and explore. I have to stay inside for now, until i get bigger and get my shots, at least that is what I heard the big ones talking about. They have these trick doors here that make you think there is nothing there and when you get up to them there is this stuff keeping you from getting out. (screen doors). I love standing there and looking out. I've 'met' these two other dogs through these doors and they see nice enough. I hope to get to meet them and play with them soon. They don't come in the house though.

Well, I've gotta go play now...Bye!

No comments: