Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

on the road again...

Ok, so really we'll be "in the air again..." but anyway ( I couldn't resist quoting good old Willie Nelson- I know I probably should have...)

So, we'll be leaving in a couple of hours. The kids are so excited! We've got everything ready and waiting by the door.

I wanted to share the real power of your prayers that I personally have felt in the past few days. We have spent several really good days in a row with our team. We don't always get to do this because of our different schedules in the different areas, but this week we have been able to spend alot of time together. I thank God for the people he has given us to serve with. We all have different strengths and weakness and I can really see a true picture of the Body of Christ when we are together. It is really a gift to be here and have the quality of character that is present in each of our teammates.

Thank you Father again for the way you so intricately care about the details of our lives, right down to looking at the different strengths and weaknesses each memeber of our team has. I know you knew way before anyone on this earth knew about any of us how well we would all fit together and the plans you have for us that we don't even know about yet. I thank you for the way you thought out in detail bringing us all together to be here in this time serving you. I ask you God to work out those same details in the lives of the youth and adults we have in the churches here. I pray that your plans come together even in these days for their future. May the people you've connected us to as a team, in some way be used in the lives of your humble servants in Los Guido, Tejarcillos and La Carpio so that your Kingdom may be furthered. Father, I ask you for your protection and safety as we travel today. I also ask that you work in the hearts of those we'll come in contact with that we may be salt and light and share your glory with those you allow us to meet. I pray as well that you would work in a mighty way in the area of our support and may these 9 days be fruitful in that respect. I love you, Father. Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun! Be safe!