Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update

I only have a few minutes this morning but thought I would update you that we made it to Indiana and are enjoying the time we have with family. Yesterday was an absolutely wonderful day spent at a local woods and nature conserve called Camp Cullom. We used to visit this place every fall and spring with Matt's parents. Yesterday, they joined us as well as his brother and sister-in-law and my parents and brother, my niece and also my cousin and his fiancee. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful we were able to do that. We were blessed to be able to visit with a supporting church Wednesday night. Matt was able to help out with a community project they had going on this weekend as well. Today we head to another church to speak during the service and fellowship afterwards. The afternoon will be spent with one of my lifelong friends and her children and then off to anevening spent with our church family. I know that most of our missionary friends are not able to leave for the states for periods of several years at a time. God is so good to allow us this time here with our family. I am very thankful to be here.

Please pray that our visits with these churches would be fruitful and God would continue to open the hearts of individuals, as we are still very much raising support.

Please also pray for the Los guido choir today as they lead worship in Tejarcillos for the service this morning.

No comments: