Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, November 10, 2008

just a few pictures

Here are just a few pictures from our trip. I took over 200 pictures mainly of just our time with our family while we were there! Obviously only a handful will make the cut to the blog. We've been having problems with our camera and trying to get pictures downloaded from the camera to the computer. For some reason, the computer is not recognizing the camera...oh technologoly!!!

Anyways...the pics...


My aunt Sandy, mom and I were able to enjoy dinner out with Audrey and Samantha one night. Samantha took this picture. She did a good job, huh?


The McCarty's came to visit us twice and also let us borrow their car for the time we were back! Sweet times!


Aunt Brooke and little Tator Tot (Samantha)


Brooke, Tanner and Ethan


The kids were able to go trick-or-treating with their grandparents since we were back for Halloween. It was a fun evening of walking around Frankfort and just being together.


Rog, Sue, Mark and Angyl and our family at Camp Cullom


Mimi and grandkids in leaves


My mom and me


Matt and Brooke :)


the grandmas and the granddaughters


Brooke and Courtney


Andrew, Steph and the kids


My mom and Dad (I love this picture!)


Our trip ended with a dream come true for Ethan. He had a free admission ticket to the new Legoland Discovery Center in Chicago and really wanted to be able to go with his dad and Alex. We didn't know if it was going to work out or not....but it did... and they went! They had a great time and Ethan, as you can imagine, LOVED it!


My dad (a rare photo of him smiling- this picture is such a blessing to me)

more to come later :)

No comments: