Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall fun

Well, even though there really is no fall season here, we celebrated fall last night with our team. Melinda organized a pumpkin carving party for the kids and it was really a fun evening! We all ate supper together then spread out in a big circle and carved pumpkins. It was really fun and I'll write more about it later :) and post pictures, but I am not sure when...

We also had yummy treats! Pumkin pie, pumkin custard and apple pie- all homemade. Izzy and I made cookies yesterday during the day, too. And thanks to Doug and Larry, we had candy corn and M & M's to snack on, too :)

Melinda even had a little craft for the kids to do and she made carmel apples , also. It was really a great evening and it was very sweet for her to plan it! Noemy gave the kids a litte treat bag at the end of the night as well! It was both her and Coco's first time to ever carve a pumkin. Meg baked the seeds as well. YUMMY!

Because I spent the day at home, I was able to get the suitcases packed except what we'll pack the morning we leave! What a relief. I also have found the things I was looking for to take back for a few people! :)

No comments: