Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, April 21, 2008

Vamos a los Estados! (We're going to the states!)

Tomorrow morning we leave for the states for three weeks. We'll arrive in Chicago and from there begin our journey into four surrounding states and then end up back there the last leg of our trip.

We thank the Lord for the many opportunities he has provided to share the ministry back there. We are looking forward to seeing many ministry partners and meeting with many new churches and families.

Please be in prayer for this trip, our safety as we travel, and that God would be glorified in all that we say and do.

Please especially pray for the health of Isabelle and Audrey. Audrey has been fighting a cold for about 10 days and I finally got a prescription for her tonight. I thought Isabelle was out of the clear with the cough shes had for about four days, but tonight it has started up again pretty fierce.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

¡Que Dios los acompaƱe! I will miss you much my friend! However, as we aren't going anywhere until June, I look forward to more lunches/dinners at your house :-) May your time be blessed, and restful?! Erin

Jess Marie said...

You have only been gone a day and my kids are already missing your kids. Both of them mentioned it tonight - separately. Que triste! I hope you enjoy your time and have a FABULOUS time there and that it is a time of refreshement and encouragement.

We'll see you when you return. Although I will miss your face at school.