Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Can I have some more macaroni, please?"

Two funny moments from yesterday:

Audrey has a stuffy nose for about a week or so. I have often asked her "Is your nose stuffy today?"

Sometime yesterday afternoon Audrey looked at me and said

"Mommy, my nose is all 'fluffy'!"

I couldn't stifle the laugh as I said "Do you mean 'stuffy'?"

And she gave this signature laugh she has and said "Oh yeah, 'tuffy!"




Then last night at supper, we all the fixings for tacos and I had made a small batch of guacomole. As Isabelle was fixing her third taco, she said,

"Mom, pass me the macaroni, please!"

The best part was she didn't even realize what she had said...

I said, "Do you mean 'guacomole'?"

To which she answered, "Oh macaroni...guacomole...yeah that!"

The mouths of babes!


The girls and their cat, Cereal

Here are a few other pictures I thought were worth sharing from our trip to Parque Diversiones last month:


Audrey with her big brother on her first roller coaster ever!


Audrey and Mommy on the roller coaster!


Isabelle and her friend Megan loving the ride :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great stories! Thanks for sharing!