Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Praise Jesus with us!

Hello!
I wanted to ask you to join in praising God with me for the successful surgery of my Dad today. Everything went smooth and as expected. He is currently in ICU trying to wake up. The plan is to get the trach (sp?) out tonight and get him to a sitting position at the side of his bed. WHEW! I am sure he is going to be so exhausted and tired and sore and all that...Mom said he looked pretty rough, but I suppose that is to be expected.

Many thanks to all of you who have emailed, called me or my mom, or stopped by the hospital and all who have prayed. I had an unbelievable amount of peace today. Definitely the peace that passes all understanding that comes only from God! Sweet perfect peace filled my heart all day long and even now as I type.

Now begins the recovery process and it will be a long one. We'd be blessed to have you all walk through this with us in prayer, as well.

My dad is in ICU at Clarion Lafayette near Meijer for anyone who would like to visit them.

Much love and many thanks!

No comments: