Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Dad

Update on my Dad:
My mom called this afternoon to let me know that Dad got through the angiogram fine. They found significant blockage in his right main artery (I do not know a percentage of the blockage) as well as blockage in two places in the left side.

He will have surgery to open up the blockage TUESDAY so please be in prayer for him.

The surgery will begin at 5:30 am Tuesday, September 15th and is expected to last 4-5 hours.

I do not know any details of the surgery, what it is called or what will be happening except that the surgeons will be clearing out both sides during the surgery.

I would really appreciate your prayers for my Dad. Please pray that the surgeons would see clearly, have steady hands, and be able to completely clear the blockage. Please pray that there are no complications and that he will recover well. Pray tht he will finally feel healthy again after the surgery and recovery are done. Pray for him and my mom during the 6-8 week recovery process. Please pray for my mom to have peace during the surgery as well and for her to be the help that my dad will need.

I'd appreciate prayers for peace as well.

No comments: