Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Life through the lense...




Today Isabelle will be guest-posting. She will be doing this every so often to share her photography and perspective.

                                           ''I  like  being  ME''.  because  if  God  would  have  made  me  someone  else   i   wouldn't  be  part  of  my  family  or  of  God's  plan.  so  i  am  thankful  God  made  me, ME''.

''It  sure was a good  idea to make me part of  this ''CRAZY ''  family''.  ( including me)  :)



''It is  ''AMAZING  how beautiful  the world  is; it remind's me of  how beautifuler God is''. :)




1 comment:

Kathy Glover said...

Isa, I loved your photos and the thoughts you shared! What a wise girl you are to like yourself for who God made you! He HAS made you special ("He knit you together in your mother's womb" - even before you were born, He planned you and that is why you are so special to God and so loved by Him!) And He "ordained all your days" , meaning that He has planned all your days. He knows everything about you and YOU are part of His perfect plan!
And I loved your beautiful Costa Rica landscape, and your saying that, as beautiful as this scene is, God is even "beautifuler"! Thanks for sharing this, love, Kathy