Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, March 14, 2011

Multitudes on Monday

Today, as I prayed through Ephesians 6:10-18, meditating on God's provision for me and what good gifts He gives us for this battle we face, unseen, but surely felt, I reflect on the battles I've faced and through HIS strength have conquered. What a blessing thoes battles are, Lord. Truly, I can say that now.

As I sit listening to Matt teach the children about conflict, as He teaches them Your Word, Father, I reflect on your goodness. So many gifts have come from Your hand, Oh Lord. All is grace and all things are gifts! Thank you for teaching me this, Jesus!

I sit at the printer, amking copies for todays reading comprehension work, I type down today's gifts...My friend Sarah waits on the rice timer...I wait for the copies to be done...

...and reflect on today's gifts from the Father's hands...

#'s 426 - 434
for a good, Bible-church here
for Your grace, Jesus
for the privilege of appraoching Your throne, Father
for the power of prayer
because you are my strength, Lord
because my foundation is firmly built on You, my Rock
for a 10 year-old boy who still cuddles up to me on the couch
for Your armor, Lord, Your protection, Lord
for the battle



I'll never stop counting Your blessings, Lord! Thank You and Praise You Jesus for this journey...

4 comments:

Craig said...

I came from Ann’s today.

All that stuff going on – all of it important – and special – and you counted too. Moms have this amazing capacity to do 100 things at one time – we men secretly envy you all.

My favorite from your list today, by the way, is for Your armor, Lord, Your protection, Lord for the battle (because the battle is his too :)

This was so good. Thank you. God Bless.

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I am so blessed for being here today! I' glad I stopped by! I loved your resolve to never stop counting. . .!!!! I trust your day will be blessed with His beauty and presence! Thank you!

The McClain's said...

Thank you Craig for again stopping by. And I suppose it is true that moms have a tendency to learn to do multiple things at once...and something I am thankful for as well!

The McClain's said...

Cora,
Thank you for stopping by today! Your encouragement is a blessing to me! Have a wonderful day!