Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is the day!...Isabelle Adair

Well, somehow, nine years have passed since that early March morning when I awoke with the all-knowing feeling that "THIS WAS IT!" and off to the hospital we went at 2:30 am...and four hours later, this tiny little
6 lbs. 8 oz. bundle was born at 6:45 am...three weeks early, and ready to face the world. So tiny, I remembering asking the Lord how I was suppose to raise this tiny little girl- all I knew was about little boys...Much has changed since then, but I still ask the Lord that question- how to raise this tiny little girl, who continues to grow by leaps and bounds.



Izzy- you make me smile in the most unexpectable ways. You make the day brighter with that killer smile of yours. You truly make the world a better place and you  season it with salt and light. You are loved and cherished by your daddy and I and by your brother anmd sister, even though some days you find are hard...Even at almost 11, your brother still thinks you are the best person and friend he has and that he can tell you anything (that has never changed)...Isa, you are learning so much every day- you are excelling at Math...zipping right through the books...you love to learn Scripture and you are beginning to learn how to work it out in your life. You realize now the cost of your sin, and you are learning about forgiveness.



Isabelle Adair, I love you so much....Sometimes I really do wish you could stop growing so I could just savor these moments with you, as such a sweet little girl...but I also truly enjoying watching as you grow, learning who you are, learning how you think, watching you process the things of the world and putting them into God's perspective.



You are a GIFT! I love you, my sweet girl!

Happy Birthday, today, March 11, 2011!

"This is the day! This is the day, that the Lord has made, That the Lord has made! Let us rejoice! Let us rejoice! And be glad in it!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

be blessed bunches,
Sarah

The McClain's said...

Thank you Sarah! She said that her party today was the best ever! :)