Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to meee :)

Yesterday we celebrated another year of my life...as a friend told me the Costa Rican ladies say "ti-cinco"  (..."ty-5" as in you aren't counting the beginning of the number and holding on the '5')...

Actually, I turned 33...and it was a wonderful day. After the traditional singing of "This is the day!" and Happy Birthday, we went to breakfast at my favorite restaurant in Tamarindo (I say favorite but I've only eaten at 3 in the whole town!). The breakfast food was DELICIOUS!!! It was the perfect way to start the day...

We did some prep things for our home church mission team coming tomorrow!!!  :) and then later I was able to go to dinner with my good friend Rebecca and Sarah and Michaela, the two PFK interns we've had for the last two months. We set out to eat sushi, since neither Michaela now I had ever eaten it...

It was delicious!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I expected it to taste nasty...but as soon as I put it into my mouth it was likwe one of the best tasting foods I have ever eaten! I cannot wait to go back!

Anyway, it was a wonderful day and I am so thankful to God for the goodness and His hand in my life.

Ethan's super breakfast!

Izzy's strawberry waffle and cream!!! (I had strawberry waffle without the cream)

Daddy and Audrey <3

Gallo pinto quesadilla (I don't know why the picture turned..I can't get it to turn back...sorry)

Climbing trees on the beach

Is this really my life? Breakfast on the beach on my birthday? Thank YOU, Jesus!

Birthday sushi!!! And even on a cute fishy plate! This was the first time I had ever eaten sushi and it will not be the last!

Michaela and I were both 'newbie' sushi eaters...

Girls night :)

No comments: