Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Multitudes on Monday (on Tuesday)

I really need to just change the title of this to suit my life, since I never seem to be able to post on Mondays. They are my busiest day of the week and it just never seems to happen...

But, there is always tomorrow, right? :)

Still counting God's goodness and His abundant gifts...

#'s 373 - 391
- smoothies on the beach
- Elvita praying for the second week in a row
- clean sheets
- clean bathrooms
- seeing and understanding more of You, Lord
- Your provision- our daily bread
- making disciples
- young people learning Your Word
- walking in Your Spirit
- Sharing stories of life with new friends (Sarah and Michaela)
- Izzy singing
- having a car that runs
- fans on  a hot day
- cool, clean drinking water
- food in the fridge
- bananas
- Matt taking the time and having the ability to fix computer issues
- Your forgiveness, Father
- little minds learning

4 comments:

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s again– and it’s Thursday – but you know how many there were to get through – and I love reading them. It just took me this long to get to yours. And not to worry I have posted at least one “Multitudes on Monday – on Tuesday” posts :)

My fave from the list by the way - - Your forgiveness, Father (because if I don’t have sins forgiven I can’t have Him, and if I don’t have Him – well – don’t even want to think about that – but he has forgiven – and so I don’t have to) {smile}

Your list was contagious, and I’m more thankful for having read it.

God Bless and Keep you and yours

The McClain's said...

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and praise Jesus that you were blessed by the many, innumerable gifts He has given me. Without Him we are nothing, but THROUGH Him we can do ALL things! AMEN? AMEN!

Peace and grace to you,
Brooke :)

Sarah said...

Yep, this is the best idea ... posting on another day. I just might borrow it friend.

Hugs,
Sarah

The McClain's said...

Sarah,
The Lord is really teaching me about His grace and for the first time in my life I think I finally get it...While 'Multitudes on Mondays' has a nice ring to it, my life every day, sings of His multitudes and I realize I just need to share when I can...be it Monday, Tuesday, or whenever...
Thank you, Sarah for your encouragement!
May you be blessed today!