Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Indiana Part 3

My mom and I took the Ethan and Isabelle to the Children's Museum one day. Audrey stayed back with Matt that day because she wasn't feeling well.

We had a great day! Going to a museum with two readers was a totally different experience, that's for sure! I spent a good deal of time with Ethan going through the exhibit the focused on the lives of Ruby Bridges, Anne Frank and Ryan White. He was fascinated and honestly so was I. It is a well done exhibit and we both learned a lot. It was especially interesting to Ethan that Ryan White was alive when I was (boy, I must seem so old to them!) and that he went to a school that some in our family taught at.

There were several parts of the museum that I did not especially like, however, mostly for personal reasons based on my biblical worldview and the museum's obvious secular worldview.

All in all, it was a wonderful day spent together and full of learning.























Pictures of my Little Tator Tot (Samantha Fern) and craft day with Ging-ging (my mom)








Andrew and Steph's wedding
It was an honor to be able to be a part of my little cousin's wedding day. I am so thankful for his life and witness and his devotion to Christ and service for His kingdom. I am so thankful to God that he and Steph chose to honor God in their dating relationship and will continue to do so in their marriage. We were blessed to be part of the day and the girls loved being flower girls again. Isabelle says now she is ready to be a bridesmaid since she has the flower girl thing down! Ethan strutted his stuff and behaved very gentlemanly as a junior groomsman, enjoying every minute of being part of the "group." He even got to sit at the head table during the reception!























































No comments: