Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Multitudes...

Since it is Wednesday already, I'll leave off the '...on Monday' part of the title of this post :) We've had super sketchy internet this week and I have not been able to get a connection strong enough to post.

My heart is so full this morning as I reflect on God's goodness.

The joy of the Lord really is my strength!

#'s 2152 - 2156
- Dulce Maria sharing with me her happiness with how Tatiana has imporoved in her English class and her grades are showing that improvement. She credits her time with us and her studying and learning pronuciation at PFK! Praise You jesus!
- seeing the mound of Bible Club t-shirts w/all the patches on them
- encouraging words from friends about the words you give us to share in our communication with supporters
- Helyi's teachings and heart for developing healthier, stronger families
- The vision You've given our team and the way You are developing each of us, the children, and breaking through the darkness

No comments: