Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

She must have one tough teacher...

Today, we worked really hard in the morning, trying to get into our new routine of morning-only school days (because Matt and I are preparing for new ministry starting soon that will be in the afternoons!!!) and I guess Audrey apparently felt the extra-hard work atmosphere...I came back from putting something away in the school room and she had konked out on the sofa, pencil still in her hand. She reached up to scrath herself and her pencil fell out of her hand (I took it off of her- no worries!). So sweet!

We got so much done in just a couple hours today- and it was great both for them and for me! I LOVE homeschooling!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I almost never comment on blogs, but these last couple of "sleepy posts" have been adorable! Praying for you guys!

The McClain's said...

Thanks for commenting, John! I've been praying for you guys too as you face the upcoming transition and seek God's will for your new ministry area. Just emailed Jenny today, actually. Take Care!