Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My heart

God uprooted our family about three years ago and transplanted us to San Jose, Costa Rica. We struggled through learning a new language, being full-time students again years after college, adjusting to a new culture, and coping with being away from all we loved and new only to now be called missionaries, not having a clue what we were supposed to do.

Not too long ago, the Lord thought it time for us to sow seeds elsewhere. Five months later, my heart has been transformed.

Tonight, I give you a glimpse of part of what has transformed my heart:













































2 comments:

Jess Marie said...

I love the pictures and all the relationships you guys are making that are so evident in the pictures. I am so proud of you guys. It looks like a beautiful place to live as well. Fly safely and have a great, great time!

The McClain's said...

Thanks Jess! God has truly transformed our hearts...and blessed us richly living where we live! :)