Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas


Ethan with a gift from Ging-ging


Ging-ging sent several gifts back with me from our November trip...so I filled the kids stockings with those gifts this year :)


recorders from Ging-ging...Audrey excitedly exclaimed, "I have wanted one of these my WHOLE life!" as she opened her green one! Way to go Ging-ging (gotta love Walm-art dollar aisle!)


This picture was actually taken Christmas Eve, but it is so good I thought you needed to see it ;) We were invited to a hymn sing (in English) and went with another couple. There was a fountain there and the girls had been playing in it, can you see their wet pant legs?


As part or a new family Christmas tradition, we decided it must be done to go to the beach on Christmas Day! So off we went in the afternoon to play for awhile and then eat supper on the beach at sunset. the sky was a beautiful pinkish purple that night!



Cool picture of the gorgeous sky and Isabelle holding a friend's hula-hoop.




the beautiful beach earlier in the day


We skyped both sets of our parents during the day and Reina kept wanting to talk so she kept sticking her nose in the window..I guess she was trying to help wash them or something here by sticking out her tongue :) She is such a funny dog :)


We only get the kids one toy at Christmas. This year I had gifts from my mom and some very special friends that I had brought back from the states, plus a few things I had picked up at discount store back in San Jose before we moved. After we had opened those things, I asked the kids if they got everything they wanted and heard aresounding "YES!"(I had NOT put out the "TOY" gift yet- I had kept it hidden)

So, I said well, maybe we should check the suitcase (where I had kept the gifts) just to be sure, I was awful tired last night when I was setting things out."
they all three bolted over, grabbed the suitcase and wheeled it over and began unzipping every sipper on it until they figured out how to open it and, of course, inside were their "TOY" gifts. Each of the girls got a barbie and Ethan got a cool new Lego set.




Ethan with his Legos

No comments: