Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, December 20, 2009

11 Years ago...

I married my best friend :)

On a rainy winter day, 11 years ago, Matt and I promised each other that through good times and bad, through prosperous times and those not so, until death do us part, we would pledge our love as husband and wife. I've never regretted it and he still my best friend today.

We spent the day yesterday walking along the shoreline at a nearby beach, walking around the town, browsing in a used bookstore, and then eating at a fabulous restaurant on the beach. It was one of the best dates we've ever had!

Here are a few pictures:













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary you guys! I've totally been meaning to tell you Brooke - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair! I think people who wear headbands are just cool...oh yeah...I wear a headband...I guess that means we both are cool :-) Love ya girl! say hi to your man and the kidos!

The McClain's said...

Thanks Erin! I love my hair short, but I am thinking I may have to gorm it back out because I can't find anyone here to cut it. Everyone has long hair here, but you know how it is with short hair...if it is a bad cut- it is a REALLY bad cut..so you can pray for a great hairstylist to just kinda bump into me ;) heeheehee ;)But thanks! I wear bandanas alot to, folded like headbands. It is so easy!