Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

home sweet home...

Well, Matt's parents left Tuesday morning realllly early...it was very hard to have had them here then have them leave...I think this will always be the hardest part of serving so far away from family and loved ones. But we made the most of the time we had here with them and look forward to another visit from them sometime soon.

We are currently staying at the mission house. Thre are these crazy bugs here that live in the wood and basically eat it, but I don't think they are considered termites...I don't know the specifics, I just know that they leave these little wooden balls as evidence of their existence. Anyway, since we moved in to our house, we've noticed them, but only in the girls room. So, our landlord is tearing out their ceiling and replacing it and then fumigating the entire house...So, we've got to stay out until Saturday morning. Thankfully, we have are able to stay at the mission house. But, the point is, I have more pictures to post, but I won't be able to until after the weekend...stay tuned!

Audrey said the cutest and sweetest thing to me tonight...

We were laying in bed together and I was reading her a story. I could tell that she was watching me and all of a sudden she said, "Mommy, I like this part of your lips" and she touched my bottom lip. Then she said, "Mommy I want to be like you" and smiled the sweetest smile up at me. Earlier, she was cracking Kelly and I up with some really hilarious things she was saying. Sometimes it is as if she is so much older thanwhat she really is...

One thing you could pray for...I have felt sick again for the past few days. This is the fourth time since February that I have been sick with basically this ame thing. A mild sore throat, dry cough, body ache and just really tired. It lasts a few days then goes away...but the tiredness I guess really hasn't ever went away...I think it is probably time to go to the doctor...but I have really been avoiding going. Could you pray with me about what this is?...if anything...thanks :)

Oh yeah...we had a GREAT homeschool day tofay...We needed to do some catching up and we were able to get through almost two days worth of material today! It was really fun today! Keep praying for more days like today :) We are studying the rainforests and other tropical forests as well as South America. Both Ethan and Isabelle are on their way to knowing all the countires on South America- let me remind you they are only 8 and 6!!!! Homeschooling is amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mono perhaps? I sure hope not, but maybe. Based on your symptoms, it sure sounds like it. Check it out. Glad you are enjoying homeschooling! Madison sure misses it! But the benefits of having peers her own age outweigh the loss of homeschooling.