Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Audrey Ann

I had to post this as well about Audrey. She has become her own little person lately. She is growing like you won't believe and she says some really funny things. Her facial expressions always have been so...well..expressive...and that has increased dramatically lately as she learns news ways to acentuate what she is feeling by twisting her face in new creative ways.

The other night we were out to supper with the team that was here, Stan and Carol and Carrie and Kenyan. Stan and Carol treated our whole team to dinner. So, Audrey and I are sitting across from Coco and Melinda and Noemy, who is Melinda's roomate and was Ethan and Izzy's music teacher at Sojourn. Audrey leans over to me and says "Mommy, Coco speaks 'Panish and Melinda speaks 'Panish and Engish and Noemy speaks "Panish and Engish and you speak "Panish and Engish and...me too!" And then she just laughed like that was the coolest thing in the world. Then she said very thoughtfully, "That means Coco needs to learn to speak Engish!" Coco agreed! :)

Today, Melinda was at our house for a team meeting and as she was getting into her car, the girls and I were standing out front waving good-bye. As Melinda is backing out of the driveway, Audrey grabs me and excitedly says, "Mom! Meleenda know how to drive a car! Meleenda know how to drive a car! That means you need to learn how to drive a car, too!" Guess she can't remember all those years I spent driving her around as a baby...She has never seen me drive here. I have driven Meg's car a fwe times when I've borrowed it, but I don't think I've ever had anyone with me. I have not attempted to drive van because it is large and a stick shift and well...too be honest I tried once and it was so embarrassing because the alarm went off and i couldn't get it to stop and...well...let's just say it was enough for me!!!

Anyway, I wanted to share those precious memories with you!

(OK! Now I am really going to bed!!!!)

1 comment:

Jewelry by Diana- Joyeria Diana said...

I can just hear Audry saying those little things, your definitely right she has expressive down! I think about you all the time! Can you believe it was a year ago that we met and now life has already carried on! And we are here. love Sandra Kliewer