Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, July 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!!


Audrey Ann four years old :)

Today is Audrey Ann's 4th Birthday! Please remember her today as she has turned a year older! Isabelle said Audrey must feel like a whole new person today because she is 4! :)

I remember the day we found out we were having her, being pregnant with her, the day she was born- all like they happened yesterday! Where have the past four years gone? - that is the question I keep thinking today...


About 18 months- this is one of my favorite pictures of her


18 months


In the early potty training days :) (fall 2006)

What a gift God gives us in our children. We have them as a loan for such a short time. I am thankful for the three wonderful gifts he has given me and rejoice today to see the growth in her over the last four years!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Audrey!!!!!! I like that "she must feel like a new person" quote. I'll have to remember that for my birthday this year :-)

Courtney said...

Shehas grown up so much just in the past few months!! she looks like a teenager in this picture!! tell her i said Happy Birthday and tell everyone i said hello and i love them!!!


Love,
Courtney

mikepettengill said...

Happy Birthday little monkey!