Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I was TAGGED by my sweet friend, Jessica. I figured if I didn't take the time tonight when I have NO homework, I'd never do it...so here is my list (I like the questions, too) :)

{OK, this actually took me about three days to finish- and I have plenty of homework this weekend- just taking a break!}

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Being a daughter of the King
2. Being a wife and a mother of three
3. Sharing the TRUTH found only in Christ
4. (ahora) Learning Spanish
5. My friends
6. Reading
7. coffee...and...
8. uhh...CHOCOLATE!!!! :)

8 Things I say Often :
1. Como se dice? (How do you say.....)
2. I so much love you...(to Audrey)
3. Have I told you lately that you're cute...(to Isabelle)
4. Do you know who made you so smart? (To Ethan)
5. Otra Vez, porfavor (once again, please)
6. To Mateo- Te amo!
7. To my kids.....have I told you today how much I love you?
8. Hola! Como estas?

8 Things I've Read Recently:
1. The Bible (not the whole thing, but sections daily- and both in English and
Spanish)
2. a map of Costa Rica (the question does say "things")
3. A few pages of The End of The Spear
4. My Grammar book- verde
5. My grammar book- amarillo
6. My phonetics book (OK- I barely have time to do anything else but school related
stuff- so I haven't read much lately!)
7. The Barbarian Way- Edwin McManneus (I think is his name???)
8. Believing God - Beth Moore


8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Fluently speak Spanish
2. See each child walking with Christ intimately
3. See my lost loved ones intimately know Christ
4. To fulfill my God-given passion of sharing the gospel in Costa Rica
5. See Tejarcillos and Los Guido transformed with the Gospel
6. To skydive (ahhh! tengo mucho miedo!!!)
7. Go to Africa
8. See my parents and in-laws in Costa Rica

8 Songs I can listen to over and over (and I probably have):
1. Todopoderoso
2. Open the Eyes of My Heart / Abre Mis Ojos
3. All I Need- Shawn McDonald
4. Give it All Away- Aaron Shust
5. Give Us Clean Hands- Chris Tomlin
6. This Ship was Made to Sail- The Disciples Quartet
7. Made to Love- TobyMac
8. You are my All in All / Eres mi todo

8 Things that Attract Me to My Friends:
1. Transparency
2. Fun to be with
3. Loyal
4. Dependable
5. Devoted to Christ
6. Accepting of me
7. Easy to talk to
8. Not afraid to cry

8 Things I have learned in the last year:
1. God is faithful, before, now and forever
2. God has always loved me - and always will- his grace is never-ending but ever-
sufficient
3. That no matter where I am in the world and no matter how alone I feel- I am never alone - Christ is always with me!
4. Language learning is hard.
5. God wants me dependent on Him and NO ONE / NOTHING else
6. There is a part of me that actually considers homeschooling with joy
(this one is a big one for me!)
7. That Matt is really my best friend in the whole world <3
8. That it's okay to cry and to cry often! And that people will still like me if I
do.

People I have decided to tag for this: (this means you have to do one and put it on your blog, time permitting - of course)
1. Erin :)
2. Courtney J. :)
3. whoever else would like to do this too ;)

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Well hi. Si, yo intendi todo. Gracias por la mesaje! Yo estudiaba espanol por 6 1/2 anos en la escuela antes de ILE. Entonces, soy en la mitad de el segundo y el tercero trimestre. Gracias y hasta luego!