Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why I like Potter's Field Kids...

Here are a few quotes from letters the PFK kids recently wrote about why they like PFK:

Why I like Potter's Field Kids...

A mi me gusta…de Las manos del Alfarero


“Learning about the Bible and Jesus…” David, 7

“Aprendiendo de la Biblia y Jesús…”


“Learning English, sports and about the Bible. I love the Bible classes…” Michael, 7

“Aprendiendo ingles, deportes, y de la Biblia. Me encantan las clases de la biblia…”


“I love the part where we eat! The food is delicious!” Carlitos, 9

“Me encanta la parte de ir a comer. La comida es deliciosa!”


“I really like PFK because I learn so many things like Reading, praying to God and not to become easily angered at others. My favorite part is when we go to the field to play football!” Anayeli, 9

“Me gusta mucho Las Manos del Alfarero porque aprendo muchas cosas como: leer, orar a Dios y a no enojarme facil con los demas. Mi parte favorita del programa es cuando vamos a la plaza a jugar bola!”


“My favorite part of PFK is English class.” Laura, 11

“Mi clase favorite es ingles.”

“I learn things about the Bible in PFK. My favorite part is English class.” Jessica, 8

“En Las Manos del Alfarero aprendo cosas de la Biblia y la parte favorite es la clase de ingles.”

“In PFK, I learn by good examples and to be nice to my friends. My favorite part is learning English.” Gustavo, 7

“En Las Manos del Alfarero aprendo Buenos modelos, ser bueno con mis amigos y ingles.”


“I like PFK because there I pray about everything- for my family and food. I learn to read and do homework and about the Bible. I learn good examples and how to pray.” Fabian, 7

“Me gust air a Las Manos del Alfarero por que oro por todo, por mi familia, por la comida. Aquí aprendo a leer, a hacer tarea, y de la Biblia. Lo que mas me gusta es orar y aprendo buenos modelos.”


“I learn about the Bible in PFK. I love the food Don Victor gives me.” Eden, 7

“En Las Manos del Alfarero, aprendo mucho de la Biblia. Me encanta la comida que Don Victor me da.”


“I learn and songs from the Bible in PFK.” Gabriel, 7

“En Las Manos del Alfarero aprendo ingles y canciones de la biblia.”


“I learn alot in PFK. I learn to be friendly and how to be a friend to others. My favorite part is learning English.” Neysi, 11

“Yo aprendo en Las Manos del Alfarero. Aprendo a ser amistad con los amigos de la iglesia y mi parte favorita es aprender ingles.”


“I am learning about Jesus in PFK. I like learning how to play football with my friends.” Daniel, 10

En Las Manos del Alfarero estoy aprendiendo de Jesús. Me gusta jugar fútbol Americano con mis amigos.”


“My favorite part of PFK is playing sports and the food.” Andy, 10

“Mi parte favorita es el deporte y la comida.”


“In PFK, I am learning how to  play sports and also about the Bible.” Julian, 10

“En Las Manos del Alfarero, aprendo sobre deporte y de la biblia. Me gusta mucho el deporte.”


Estoy aprendiendo mucho de Las Manos del Alfarero y el Club de la Biblia. Mi favorito es la clase de ingles. Natalia, 9

I am learning alot at Potter’s Field Kids and Bible club. My favorite part is English class.


Yo aprendo en Las Manos del Alfarero de la biblia. Me gusta estar con mis amigos y mi familia. Joel, 11

I am learning about the Bible in Potter’s Field Kids. I like being there with my friends and family.


Estoy aprendiendo la arquelogía de la Biblia. Aprendí los días de la semana, los meses and fútbol americano. Me gusta la clase bíblica y ingles y los deportes.

I am learning about the archaelogy of the Bible. I learned the days of the week, the months and how to play American football. I like Bible class, English, and sports. Rosiris, 8 


Estoy aprendiendo mucho en Las Manos del Alfarero de la vida de Cristo, ingles, y muchos versiculos. Me gusta jugar y aprender.

I am learning many things at Potter’s Field Kids about Christ, English, and many verses. I like to play and learn.


Estoy aprendieno mucho en Las Manos del Alfarero. Me gusta aprender jugar basquetbol. Henry, 10

I am learning a lot in Potter’s Field Kids. I’d like to learn to play basketball.


Me gusta mucho estar en Las Manos del Alfarero, me gusta mucho escuchar la palabra de Dios y ser cristiano. Aquí aprendo de la biblia, juego, y canto. Brandon, 9

I really like being a part of Potter’s Field Kids. I like listening to the Word of God and being a Christian. Here I learn about the Bible, play and sing.

We thank God for these kids and the privilege to minsiter to them every day!

No comments: