Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, February 13, 2012

"Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.

So I will bless you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands.

My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips,

when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help,

and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy."
Psalm 63:3-7

Father, Your love never changes, never fails, never wavers. I may not recognize the depths of Your love, I cannot love You in return, as You love me. But Jesus, thank  You for this understanding of how simply wonderful and incredible your love is-

 'better than life.'

May my lips praise You and bless You all of my days. May they be joyful lips devoted to singing Your praises, satisfied by your word, dedicated to carrying the message of Hope that only You hold to the nations.

May I rest in the shadow of Your wings, trusting in Your faithfulness, Your strength, Your help, Your steadfastness.

May my joy come in Your shadow, not in the front or apart from You. May I always seek and find myself under Your wing, in Your will, safe and protected, despite what it may seem to me at the time.

Thank You Precious Spirit, for Your work in me, in my heart. Thank You, Friend and Counselor, Redeemer and Rock, Creator and God.




No comments: