Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, February 21, 2011

Multitudes on Monday

I'm finding it harder to find time to blog these days. I have found that during my blogging years, times like these come...where it is harder and harder to find time to sit down uninterrupted to write. And other times come where I have ample time. In all times, I thank you for your grace and continued reading.

I missed last week's Multitudes on Monday, but I have not stopped counting. Admittedly, it has been a week full of enemy attacks, as the battle never ceases to be fierce, but God's grace is never ending and I take joy in His mercies anew every day!

Today's gifts:
#292 scriptures that wash peace
#293 hearing testimony of grace and joy in the lives of others
#294 being able to help a friend
#295 reading to my girls at night
#296 Audrey wanting her Daddy to read to her
#297 Ethan and Izzy giggles
#298 God-directed Bible study at the exact time it was needed for a hurting family
#299 listening to Matt read Narnia books to the kids
#300 Isabelle and Audrey telling me they had prayed that i'd feel better
#301 the privilege of prayer
#302 Bible Club :)
#303 kids coming straight from school to catch even just a few minutes of Bible Club
#304 giggles and laughs from all three kids
#305The Holy Spirit's healing power
#306 little girl tents
#307 surprise notes from Izzy after she'd done the dishes for me :)





Oh...and PS: yesterday I was sick and couldn't go to church. While at home, I tried to take my temperature...I got the thermometer and turned it on and it immediately started taking a temperature - mind you I was sitting directly in front of the fan. But the temperature kept bumping up- to 91.8! It was 5:30 in the afternoon and I was directly in front of the fan and the temperature in our house was 91.8!

No comments: