Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Thursday, February 18, 2010

What keeps me busy...

I find myself with less and less time to blog, read/respond to emails and keep up with internet communication.

I have many, many blogs rolling around in my head and I often desire to share with you faithful readers :) I have finished the 12 Extraordinary women book and loved it and learned so much! But had so little time to share with you. I hope to care out some time soon to share some thoughts. But...for now:

What has been keeping me busy, you ask?

Keeping up with the house, helping Matt with his responsibilities and ministering to those around us do keep me quite occupied. But, what fills most of my days is homeschooling our three little ones :)

**The captions are off, but I think you can figure out what goes with what**

Learning to be a servant...







Morning devotionals:





Playing 'church'

Audrey stood up at the beginning with her Bible open and said,"Hello! God loves you. the Bible says God loves you and He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for you because He loves you."


Then they played Bible drill like the Tejarcillos church



They sang a few songs and checked on their babies. Matt and I watched from the window.



We are going to study snow as part of our Olympic Unit Study. My mom sent us a science experiment to make snow some time ago and we finally tried it just time for the study. It was pretty cool :) (We all are missing the snow a little about now!)





Our days vary, but we have a schedule and our pattern really fits us this year. We are doing well. I am not following a particular curriculum, but rather picking a book or unit study and working our way through it, incorporating English, grammar, and history into it. We have science day on Friday. I have hopes to begin a composer study and an artist study, but we have yet to do that.

So, if you have noticed a lot of "newsy" type posts but not a lot of my normal real life posts- I apologize. I love that God has granted me the peace to be who He created me to be, His child, Matt's wife and mother to three children. He has given me back the life I love of taking care of our home and supporting Matt in ministry and watching the kids as they grow, training them and nurturing them. He has blessed us with a church where we are fed and nurtured each week and I am also part of a women's Bible study. And still I have the privilege to disciple three women.

God is so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good!! Thanks for your post. The kids are beautiful. :) I am so glad home schooling is going well for you. Our year is turning out okay too. If I could, I would send you this snow in exchange for some of your gorgeous warm weather! Say hello to everyone from us. May God continue to bless you and your family!