Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, February 28, 2010

A special prayer request

I have a very special friend who has a very special prayer request that she cannot yet share with anyone other than her Heavenly Father. She did, however, choose to share it with me.

Sometimes, even though we are quite far removed from the hustle and bustle of the US, we receive prayer requests from our friends, family, prayer partners and financial supporters. Sometimes, we receive emails or requests from friends or acquaintances who do not know the Lord, but knowing who we are and 'what we do' I suppose they feel confident their request will be presented unto the Lord.

Let me say to you all, it is an honor and a privilege to come before the Lord on your behalf, faithful friends and loved ones. Those of you who petition the Lord on our behalf, daily, are who sustain us through your prayers. We thank you for your prayerful support and we are blessed by your prayer requests.

Yesterday, I received a sweet message from a dear friend of mine. I cannot share her name or the nature of her request, but Our Heavenly Father knows. I have prayed for her and will continue to pray for my friend and the situation she shared with me.

Would you pray for her, as well? She desperately seeks prayer, but circumstances at this time will not permit her to confide in others around her.

Thank you ahead of time for your prayers.

No comments: