Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bon Voyage...

Well, one more week has passed since my last post...sorry again...the days have flown by...Audrey has turned 5! WOW! If you can believe that! I missed being able to post something about her birthday...I will soon, but it was a great day!

The EWO team has been here for the past 10 days and it has been quite a whirlwind for us- but they have been great and God has used them for sure!

We've been busy back and forth to the local hospital with different tests and things trying to narrow down Izzy's cause of asthma, Audrey's stomach issues, and some things I've been dealing with...So far, everything has come back normal and clear of anything major and that is good! So we continue on trying to find the source of these ailments.

Tomorrow, Monday, we will be leaving bright and early for the states!! :)

WOHOO!!!

We'll be taking a month long rest and relaxation visit and are very much looking forward to it! We'll be staying with friends and just cannot wait to see our families and friends!

Once we get settled, I'll post more and get some pictures up here. My computer went out last week and so I have been offline for most of the week. We figured out it is a faulty keyboard and have ordered the replacement...hopefully I'll get it going by Wednesday...errr...well, rather, Matt will get it going...heehee...since I am so technologically inept!

Anyway, I'll catch up more soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Have an AWESOME time in The States!

The McClain's said...

We will....probably will gain a few pounds...but so worth it!
Thanks!!!