Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Monday, June 22, 2009

A great afternoon for Isabelle

All I can say is thank you to those that are praying! God is listening and answering! I posted first thing this morning about several prayer requests for this week, including the health of our girls. Isabelle has felt icky for almost a week now, even on medicine. Even this morning, she woke up and told me she was so tired and she just didn't feel well. By this evening, she was like her old self. I am not kidding- the change was so quick and tonight when she when to bed she said "Mommy, I really feel better!"

Thank you so much form the bottom of my heart for your prayers on her behalf!

Please keep praying for Audrey as she will be having some test run to see what is going on with her little belly.

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil
for thine is the kingdom and the glory and the power forever. Amen."

"Praise Him from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost."

No comments: