Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Friday, December 19, 2008

Ten years ago today...



Ten years ago today, Matt and I promised each other our lives would be lived together forever as husband and wife...We were so young and naive, brand new followers of Jesus, with absolutely no idea of the wonderful things God had planned for us.

Today I rejoice in the years we've had together, the good times and the not-so-good. It has never been easy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love him more today than then and am blessed to be living life with him by my side.

I want to say thank you to all who have had played a part in our lives together, in one way or another. God has blessed us with so many who love us and have encouraged us and our walk with Christ.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Happy anniversary!! :) I miss the McClain family...please give the kids giant hugs from me.

Unknown said...

I know your card and all are late, but they are coming. I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary! We look so young in our wedding pictures:) And I say we since 10 (almost 11) years ago, Richard and I too, we joined together. How young we all once were. We miss you all so much. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Love you guys! Merry Christmas!

mimi said...

I AND HIS FATHER ARE VERY HAPPY TO SAY WE HAD THE BEST PART OF GETTING YOU TWO TOGETHER. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE,THE BEST MOM TO OUR GRANDCHILDREN, AN ONE OF THE BEST "daughter" WE WERE BLESSED WITH. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY