Pages

1 Corinthians 3:4-9

"For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:4-9


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

pictures...pictures...pictures... :)

Here are some random pictures that I have needed to post for some time :)


The spray-painted flowers from the previous blog about our nature day! Tell me they don't look spray-painted!!!


These kids are the CUTEST!, huh? :)
This is the girl room in our new house! :)


We took off walking one day about a month ago to a local park we had not yet visited called Parque La Paz. There is this huge hill we see as we pass the park on our way to Tejarcillos. We climbed to the top and this is the view we saw. How beautiful!


These are the four girls that helped us move! We could not have done the move without their help...well, OK...we COULD have, but not nearly as efficiently nor as quickly nor smoothly! They are BLESSINGS!!!
THANK YOU!!! Cherilynn, Chelsie, Jessica and Heather!!!!



Matt and I found all three kids reading to each other on Sis's bed the other night. Ethan has began (on his own!!!) to read to the girls! What an amazing moment to see him taking the time to read to his sisters! He is a great kid!

I've got many more to post but it almost 11 and I have to go to bed!!!

PS: Check out the video on the left-hand side of the blog! A HUGE thanks to our friend, Mike Pettengill, for making this video for us! (If I was really computer literate, I'd be able to insert their web link...but I'm not sooooo...you'll have to copy and paste this link and check them out: www.pettengillmissionaries.org )

1 comment:

mikepettengill said...

que linda...thanks for the chance to share in your ministry